the web site cannot be found
the web site you are trying to access has an ip address that is configured not to accept requests that specify a port number.
please try the following:
- make sure that the web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
- if you reached this page by clicking a link, contact
the web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
- click the back button to try another link.
http error 404.1 - file or directory not found: web site not accessible on the requested port.
internet information services (iis)
technical information (for support personnel)
- go to microsoft product support services and perform a title search for the words http and 404.
- open iis help, which is accessible in iis manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled hosting multiple web sites on a single server, port assignments for internet services, and about custom error messages.